Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-SELECT-250.pdf
Select Super 120 EC is a selective post-emergence graminicide designed to combat annual and perennial monocotyledonous weeds. Manufactured as a systemic herbicide it covers a broad spectrum of action. The one-pack formulation contains an adjuvant that improves the absorption of the active substance by the weeds through the leaves and then is translocated to the roots and body of the developing plant. This professional product acts as an inhibitor of the synthesis of fatty acids.
Active Ingredient: Clethodim
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage.
- It is a systemic product.
- Does not affect broad leaf weeds/crops.
- Apply when weeds are at the 3 – 5 leaf stage.
- Rate: 400 ml – 1 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness.