Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-ACROBAT-375.pdf
Acrobat MZ 69 WG is a professional fungicide that is used to help your crops fight against mold and other blights. The fungicide can be used at all stages of infection development.
- Active Ingredients: 90 g / kg dimethomorph + 600 g / kg mancozeb.
- Tank mix, apply through irrigation: overhead sprinkler or chemigation.
- Controls soil and foliar diseases: Downy mildew, Anthracnose, Gummy Stem Blight, Alternaria leaf spot, Septoria leaf spot.
- Spray to run off
- Rate: Use 1.25 – 2.25 lbs per Acre
- Multiple modes of action. Contact & Systemic.
- Translaminar properties.
- Environmental risks to the environment and beneficial organisms.