Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-ACTRILDS-300.pdf
Actril DS is a selective, systemic post emergent herbicide that controls hard to kill broad leaf weeds and vines in sugarcane, rice, corn, turf and other grass crops. It does not kill grasses.
- Active Ingredient: ester of 2,4-D Amine & ioxonyl
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage. Spray with large droplets in the early morning or late evening when wind is low.
- This product is volatile so unseen vapours move in the air and can damage nearby broadleaf crops.
- It is a systemic product.
- Rate: 250 ml – 1 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness.
- This can be tank mixed with glyphosate to control very hard to kill broad leaf weeds like Malanga, Heliconia, vines. This mixture becomes unselective.