Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-SERENADE-1000.pdf
Serenade 1.34 SC is a biological fungicide used against damping off complex fungi Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium and some strains of Phytophthora & Sclerotina.
- Active Ingredient: Bacillus subtilis QST 713 breed (min. 1×1.09 cfu.ml).
- Soil application is by drench at sowing seeds or after transplanting.
- Some foliar diseases are also controlled.
- Rate: Use 1 – 1.5L per 100 L of spray mix. Equivalent to 2.5 to 4Tbp/gallon.
- Multiple modes of action.
- There is no residue problem.
- PHI – 0. REI – once spray is dried.
- Promotes plant growth.
- It can be used safely in organic farming.
- It can be used with other chemicals, including copper.
- It is not harmful to beneficial insects and bees.