Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/MSDS-BROMO-250.pdf
BROMO is a selective post-emergence herbicide for control of important broadleaf weeds infesting grass crops: corn (field and pop), sorghum (grain and forage), wheat, barley, oats, rye, triticale, alfalfa (seedling), flax, onions (dry bulb), garlic, mint (established peppermint and spearmint). This is a contact product so acts quickly.
- Active Ingredient: Bromoxynil.
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage. Minimum of 1 gallon per 1,000 ft2.
- It is a contact product so needs proper coverage to be effective.
- Does not affect grasses.
- Apply when weeds are 6” – 8”.
- Rate: 1 – 2 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness.
There are no reviews yet.