Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-DIURON-100.pdf
DIURON is a non-selective residual herbicide for the control of a wide range of grasses, broadleaf weeds in land not intended to bear vegetation, including industrial sites, railways, and other non-crop situations.
- Active Ingredient: Diuron.
- Application: Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage. Minimum of 1 gallon per 1,000 ft2.
- Diuron is absorbed by the root of the germinating seedling. Transplants and seeds will not grow on soils treated with Diuron.
- Can be tank mixed with post emergent herbicides to lengthen weed free periods. Several commercial preparations exist.
- Rate: 500 gram – 2 Kg per Acre.