Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-HERBINATE-250.pdf
HERBINATE is a versatile non-selective knockdown herbicide registered for the control of over 80 weed species in a wide range of crops. The active ingredient in HERBINATE is glufosinate-ammonium, which works by inhibiting the enzyme glutamine syntheses.
- Active Ingredient: Glufosinate-Ammonium
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage.
- It is a contact product, showing partial systemic action.
- It offers a better crop safety than glyphosate systemic products while offering a more robust control than purely contact herbicides like paraquat and diquat.
- Treated plants stop growing within the 1st day after treatment.
- Apply when weeds are at the 3 – 5 leaf stage.
- Rate: 1 L – 3 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness.
- Rainfall affects the effectiveness of performance. At least 4 hours is needed between application and rainfall or irrigation.
- Rain intensity is more important than time interval.