Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-MALATHION-250.pdf
- Class IV insecticide.
- Active Ingredient: Malathion.
- Formulation: 57% Emulsifiable Concentrate.
- Model of Action: Control of adult mosquitoes, insect pests
- Broad Spectrum, contact.
- Quick knock down. Stops pests immediately.
- ACh inhibitor. Acts on the nervous system.
- Dosage: Dilute in water 1.5 – 2L/Acre in 30-50 gallons. Spray to foliage.
- Application Interval: 5 – 7 days.
- Usage: For use in public health, vegetables, grain, fruits, ornamentals etc.
- PHI: 1 – 7 days.
There are no reviews yet.