Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/MSDS-MAPCID-250.pdf
Mapcid is a selective post-emergent herbicide recommended for the control of grassy weeds, especially Echinochloa spp. in direct seeded and transplanted rice. It contains Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl as active ingredient which offers flexibility in application window. When combined as tank-mix with broad leaf herbicide like Actril DS it can offer total control of rice weed spectrum (broad leaf & sedge). Mapcid is absorbed by leaves and stems of the plants and is translocated systemically. It predominantly inhibits the synthesis of fatty acids in the meristem tissue of grassy weeds.
Active Ingredient: Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage.
- It is a systemic product.
- Does not affect broad leaf weeds/crops.
- Apply when weeds are at the 3 – 5 leaf stage.
- Rate: 400 ml – 1 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness.