Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/MSDS-NEEMX-250.pdf
- Class IV insecticide.
- Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin
- Formulation: Emulsifiable Concentrate.
- Model of action: Broad spectrum insecticide/nematicide for the control of cutting, chewing and sucking pests.
- Works by paralysis of mouthparts which stops feeding, prevents molting leading to death. Also acts as a repellant.
- Environmentally safe and can be used to manage resistance. Approved for organic farming.
- Dosage: Low dose: 100 – 600 ml/Acre in 30-50 gallons of water.
- Application Interval: 5-7 days.
- Usage: Wide range of crop applications.
- PHI: 0 days.
There are no reviews yet.