Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/MSDS-NEWMECT-100.pdf
- Class IV insecticide.
- Active Ingredient: Abamectin.
- Formulation: Emulsifiable Concentrate.
- Model of Action: Control of mites, leaf miners and sucking insects.
- Contact, ingestion & residual with translaminar properties.
- Works slowly. High risk of resistance.
- Neurotoxin leading to paralysis.
- Dosage: Low dose: 30-225ml/Acre in 50 gallons of water. Addition of surfactant recommended.
- Application Interval: >5-7 days in rotation with other insecticides.
- Usage: Wide range of crop applications.
• PHI: 3 days
There are no reviews yet.