Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/MSDS-PRESTAR-250.pdf
PRESTAR® FLO is a selective, pre-emergent herbicide for control of many annual grasses and broadleaf weeds. PRESTAR® FLO controls weeds by killing the young weed seedlings as their leaves come in contact with the herbicide during germination.
- Active Ingredient: Oxadiazinon.
- Application: Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage. Minimum of 1 gallon per 1,000 ft2.
- Do not disturb the soil with land preparation after application.
- Spray 5 – 7 days before transplanting.
- Avoid leaves touching treated surface since product is absorbed through leaves.
- Rate: dependent on crop: 10 – 40 ml per gallon in 50 – 100 gallons per Acre.
• Long activity due to insoluble nature of product.