Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-BANROT-100.pdf
Banrot is a broad spectrum root rot fungicide in a 40% wettable powder formulation. It provides contact and systemic action for control of damping-off and root and stem-rot diseases caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Fusarium and Thielaviopsis.
- Active Ingredients: Etridiazole & Thiophanate-methyl
- WPs are not soluble in water but remain suspended so need constant agitation to reduce settling.
- Application is by drench to seed beds 2 days prior to sowing seeds, or after seeding, or to containers with emerging seedlings, or to soil after transplanting.
- Rate is 115 – 170 grams per 50 gallons water to cover 540 sq. ft.
- Follow application by additional 25 gallons of water to allow soil penetration and to rinse foliage.
- Avoid consecutive applications to reduce build-up of resistance.
- Retreat at 4 – 12 week intervals.
There are no reviews yet.