Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) – https://www.agriworldtt.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/MSDS-SWIPER-1000.pdf
Swiper 480+® is a Non selective, broad spectrum, post emergent herbicide, with no soil residual activity.
- Active Ingredient: Glyphosate
- Apply using a flat fan jet using a high volume of water for full coverage.
- It is a systemic product, so weeds need to be actively growing for product to be translocated.
- It moves downward to kill the root meristem resulting in death of the plant.
- Even though not visible, treated plants stop growing within the 1st day after treatment.
- Apply when weeds are at the 3 – 5 leaf stage.
- Rate: 1 L – 4 L per Acre in 30 – 50 gallons water.
- Adding a surfactant increases effectiveness. Adding a high nitrogen fertilizer quickens the movement of the product in the plant.
- Rainfall affects the effectiveness of performance. At least 3 – 4 hours are needed between application and rainfall or irrigation.
- Rain intensity is more important than time interval.